New Client Special Massage
This time of year is all about giving, but a little me time never hurts. Come escape for an hour, and let any stress you may be feeling disappear. Book the service below between November 15th and December 31st to receive 15% off! Available booking times extend through January 2019 so you can start the new year feeling fresh
A Deep Swedish Massage, this includes Swedish and deeper work on targeted areas. A get to know you to see what type of massage works for you.
Special Ends 12/31/19
60 minutes - $59.50 |90 min - $85.00 | 120 min - $110.50
What To Expect From Your Massage Treatment
- Be ready to relax
- Your massage therapist will greet you and set up in the designated treatment room
- They will ask you if there are any areas where you would like them to focus
- If there are areas you do not i.e. stomach, scalp or face, please let your massage therapist know
- If this is a repeat massage visit, they will refer to notes taken during your last treatment
- They will exit the room and allow you to undress to your comfort level. Lay on the massage table and settle in between the two sheets
- Upon their return, please let your massage therapist know if they are not applying enough pressure or if they are applying too much pressure in a particular area
- If you choose Aromatherapy for your massage treatment, you will be offered a selection
- Each massage therapist on staff has completed a 700+ hour massage therapy program
- If you would rather your massage therapist spend time a certain area such as back and neck, they can tailor the treatment and only work your upper body
- If you prefer a little bit of time spent everywhere, your massage therapist can give you a massage session that includes, face, scalp, neck, back, arms, legs, hands feet
- Your therapist will let you know when the treatment is finished
- After your massage treatment, we advise you to sit up slowly. You may experience slight light-headedness due to changes in circulation, heart rate blood pressure. In addition to normal fluid intake, we encourage you to drink at least eight extra glasses of water over the next 48 hours.
- Open the door when you have finished dressing. Will have some water to drink.
- We will accept your payment and any gratuity and schedule your next appointment.
Intake form will arrive in your e-mail after your appointment has been booked. Click here to Book Online.
How Often Should I Come For A Massage?
In a perfect world, you should get a massage every week. However, if time does not allow, plan a massage once a month. If you are experiencing pain, for example; in your shoulder, lower back or hamstring, you may want to get a few until you gain better mobility in those areas.
Your massage therapist will recommend when you should return for your next session. If you've received enough pain relief from several massage sessions and you feel you are functioning at your best, schedule your follow-up massage appointment next month.
Let’s say you have chronic pain underneath your shoulder blade. You may need three over the course 10 days until the pain is under control. View massage as a maintenance tactic in managing your health and stress levels.
Top Ten Reasons to get a Massage
- Massage can relax muscle tension
- Massage reduces anxiety and stress
- Massage can improve circulation
- Massage helps release endorphins
- Massage tension/migraine headaches
- Massage can lower blood pressure
- Massage can increase joint flexibility
- Massage can improve posture
- Massage can relieve pain and discomfort
- Massage feels wonderful