First Time Clients Get 50% Off - So Bundle Up!
Add one or more Massage Upgrades or Boosts to supercharge your massage results.
Plus — Active Wellness Club members (returning within 30 days of the last visit) save $5 on their massage and get a free Boost. They also qualify for a $15 Upgrade for only $5. This is by far the best massage membership program around!
3/$20 or 4/$24
Aromatherapy - $10
- For enhanced relaxation, renewal, and rejuvenation. Choose from our hand-picked selection of popular essential oils.
- Or Try our Seasonal Blend designed for either relaxation, balance, sore muscles, chronic inflammation, and meditative focusing. We only use top grade organic essential oils.
Topical Pain Relief - $10
- Cold Therapy: Biofreeze is a
topical gel that uses the cooling effect of menthol, a natural pain
reliever, to soothe minor muscle and joint pain. Applied to problem areas to alleviate pain from backaches, arthritis, sore muscles and joints, sprains, strains, and bruises with even longer-lasting results.
- Warming Effect: The Prossage Therapy Balm allows the therapist to get into deeper layers of the muscle to enhance treatment. Excellent for soft tissue, scar, orthopedic and deep tissue massage.
Aromatic Hot Towels - $10
- For deeper relaxation add
soothing hot towels to your massage.
- Try a refreshing chilled
eucalyptus towel to relieve sinus.
Lavender Scalp Massage - $10
Moonstone Face Massage - $10
cold stone facial massage is designed specifically for those suffering from
migraines and chronic headaches, as well as various sinus maladies. This
enhancement will provide soothing relief and relaxation.
2/$20 or 3/$25
CBD - $15
- Our CBD treatment supercharges CBD with Copaiba to speed the delivery of healing properties. The result is the receptors are activated sooner and longer for a better therapeutic solution. Each treatment delivers around 10 mg of CBD and 20 mg of Copaiba to the body to treat the skin and surrounding tissues. Ginger essential oil is also included to bring heat and calming effects to swollen, achy, joints and reduce aches, pains, and inflammation.
Deep Muscle Therapy - $15
and Biofreeze are used in conjunction for clients looking for a deeper massage. The
prossage allows the therapist to get into deeper layers of the muscle and
biofreeze is used as a natural pain reliever.
Hot Stones or ICE - $15
- Hot stones are the best way to get heat deep into tissue and joints to help release and relieve knots and pain. It's also the best way to deeply relax the mind and body so our therapists can put their magic to work. We highly recommend this treatment for back, shoulder, and leg issues.
- ICE Deep Tissue massage including a cold roller ball. Helps injuries including: Shin Splints, Plantar Fasciitis, Tight IT bands, Quads, Hamstrings, Neck pain, Carpal Tunnel and Back Pain
Cupping Therapy - $15
- Creates a vacuum and lifts the skin up in that space and therefore creates a lift of all the soft tissue. Depending on how long you leave it on one particular of place, you get an infusion of fluid in that one area. That’s why you see the marks on some of the athletes. There’s an increase in blood flow to that area to facilitate healing and flush out toxins. This applies myofascial release that eliminates subtle tissue lesions and adherences that restrict movement. A discoloration does occur and can last up to a week but the benefits of speedier recovery and improved muscle movement is ideal for athletes and regular people too.
Hot Towel Neck
and Facial Massage - $15
towels infused with essential oils are skillfully applied to the neck,
shoulder, and face "T-zone of tension", while light massage and
stretching techniques deepen the effects of warmth and comfort. The Perfect
Mint Foot Refresher -
your experience with this Add-on, and treat your feet to a cool, mint foot
scrub followed by a refreshing spearmint & peppermint foot massage.
Treat the Feet - $15
the feet with a Lemongrass Foot Scrub, detailed Foot Massage, and Shea Butter
Mask for the feet.
Executive Upgrade - $20
- Includes our Select Aromatherapy Blend, Hot Stones, Lemongrass Foot Scrub and Shea Butter Mask
for the feet.