What To Expect From Your Massage Treatment
- Arrive a few minutes early to complete the client profile
- Be ready to relax
- Take a seat in our reception area and enjoy a beverage or snack.
- Your massage therapist will greet you and take you into the treatment room
- They will ask you if there are any areas where you would like them to focus
- If there are areas you do not want , i.e. stomach, scalp or face, please let your massage therapist know
- If this is a repeat massage visit, they will refer to notes taken during your last treatment
- They will exit the room and allow you to undress to your comfort level. Lay on the massage table and settle in between the two sheets
- Upon their return, please let your massage therapist know if they are not applying enough pressure or if they are applying too much pressure in a particular area
- If you choose Aromatherapy for your massage treatment, you will select one of three aromatic blended oils
- Each massage therapist on staff has completed a 700+ hour massage therapy program
- If you would rather your massage therapist spend time a certain area such as back and neck, they can tailor the treatment and only work your upper body
- If you prefer a little bit of time spent everywhere, your massage therapist can give you a massage session that includes, face, scalp, neck, back, arms, legs, hands feet
- Your therapist will let you know when the treatment is finished
- After your massage treatment, we advise you to sit up slowly. You may experience slight light-headedness due to changes in circulation, heart rate blood pressure. In addition to normal fluid intake, we encourage you to drink at least eight extra glasses of water over the next 48 hours.
- Open the door when have finished dressing. therapist will have some water to drink.
- We will accept your payment and any gratuity and schedule your next appointment.
Intake form will arrive in your e-mail after your appointment has been booked. Click here to Book Online.
New Client Special Massage
A Deep Swedish Massage using various . This includes Swedish and deeper work on targeted areas. A get to know you to see what type of massage works for you.
60 minutes - $50.00 |90 min - $75.00 | 120 min - $100.00
How Often Should I Come For A Massage?
In a perfect world, you should get a massage every week. However, if time does not allow, plan a massage once a month. If you are experiencing pain, for example; in your shoulder, lower back or hamstring, you may want to get a few until you gain better mobility in those areas.
Your massage therapist will recommend when you should return for your next session. If you've received enough pain relief from several massage sessions and you feel you are functioning at your best, schedule your follow-up massage appointment next month.
Let’s say you have chronic pain underneath your shoulder blade. You may need three over the course 10 days until the pain is under control. View massage as a maintenance tactic in managing your health and stress levels.
Top Ten Reasons to get a Massage
- Massage can relax muscle tension
- Massage reduces anxiety and stress
- Massage can improve circulation
- Massage helps release endorphins
- Massage tension/migraine headaches
- Massage can lower blood pressure
- Massage can increase joint flexibility
- Massage can improve posture
- Massage can relieve pain and discomfort
- Massage feels wonderful